- Access to Sanguine (restricted to ECSSA members from 2012).
- ECSSA Conference membership benefits (extended membership
incorporated into conference fee).
- Access to online CPD questionnaire, points and certificates later
- Discounts on local ECSSA events (CPD presentations, symposiums,
- Benefits of other Society memberships, such as AFEM.
- Involvement and contribution towards future ECSSA outputs, and those of
special interest groups (e.g. guidelines, policies, position statements).
The following categories of ECSSA membership exist:
Ordinary membership is for any healthcare professional with an interest in pre-hospital emergency care, either inside or outside
of South Africa.
Honorary and Life
Persons who have rendered distinguished service to the field of pre-hospital emergency care or to the Society may be
elected Honorary and/or Life members.
If you would like to become an ECSSA member, please
complete the online membership form.